ALBERGO ROMA - UNIHOTELS S.r.l. (di seguito "Hotel Roma")
Via Ghega 7 - 34132 Trieste
Capitale: €10.400,00 i.v.
1. The treatment of personal data means the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation, and destruction, or the combination of two or more of these procedures.
2. These data will be treated by employees of Hotel Roma and also by external parties involved in providing this service or carrying out support activities to furnish the same service as "Appointees of treatment", as specified in the specific list filed in the Registered Offices located at Via Ghega 7 - 34132 Trieste:
a) for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to Hotel Roma activities and to the management of relationships in general, such as those with customers and suppliers: thus being, for example, acquisition of preliminary information at the conclusion of an agreement, performing a service or one or more contractually agreed operations, managing payment or collection systems, recovering credit or goods, mitigating risks, providing ancillary services, etc.;
b) for purposes related to obligations under applicable laws, regulations, EU legislation, and regulations issued by authorities with this specific competence;
c) for the functional activities of Hotel Roma, such as customer care carried out directly or by third parties, aimed at detecting the degree of client satisfaction regarding the quality of services rendered; promotion and sale of goods and / or services of companies or third parties through letters, telephone, advertising material, market research and statistical analysis, etc.
3. The treatment of personal data can be handled manually, or through computer and electronic filing, with logics strictly related to the aforesaid purposes and, however, to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
4. Hotel Roma, in performing its activities and in providing several services, uses external parties such as, but not limited to the following types of companies: insurance, car insurance, data transmission, archiving, consulting and market research and credit recovery. In this case, there may be a need to transmit the data collected to these companies, even if they operate abroad. The data collected may also be disclosed to the parent company or companies related to Hotel Roma.
5. The complete and updated list of said subjects, or categories of subjects, may be obtained from: Hotel Roma, Via Ghega 7 - 34132 Trieste – the data controller.
6. The data must be provided voluntarily for the functional purposes of the activities carried out by Hotel Roma, these being: customer care, promotion and sale of goods and/or services of the company or of third parties, market research and statistical analysis, advertising, and/or invitations to promotional events. Any refusal to provide the data does not affect the completion of any sort relationship.
7. Individuals to whom the data refer may exercise the rights granted by law and, in particular, have the right at all times to:
a) request confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning them exist, even if not yet recorded, and request that said data and their origin be communicated in an intelligible form, along with the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based;
b) request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data that are treated unlawfully, including data which do not require to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treated;
c) request updating, correction or, where interested therein, the integration of said data;
d) oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the treatment of personal data, pertinent to the purpose for which it was collected;
e) oppose, in whole or in part, the treatment of personal data concerning the individuals, for purposes of commercial information, or advertising materials, or direct sales, or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication, exercising said right entirely free of charge.
f) for all information and requests, please contact the Legal Representative at the above indicated registered offices of Hotel Roma.
I declare that the data indicated in the fields are accurate. I also declare to have read the treatment of data statement compiled by Hotel Roma, pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and to expressly consent to the treatment of personal data according to what is indicated in the same statement. I further declare to allow communication to the external parties indicated in the statement, as well as allow for treating personal data for: customer care, promotion and sale of goods and / or services of the company or of third parties, market research and statistical analysis, promotional material, invitations to promotional events. Please note that under current regulations regarding privacy, personal data provided or otherwise acquired by Hotel Roma as part of its activities will be treated in accordance with the above stated regulations.
Strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and allow you to take advantage of the contents and services requested, they cannot be deactivated.
Tracking cookies that allow to measure and analyze the traffic of the users and improve the performance of the Site.
They offer a personalized experience and allow interaction with external networks and platforms such as e. g. live chat, video and social media. These features are not guaranteed without authorization.
They can be used by third-party companies to create a basic profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other websites. These cookies identify your browser and your device.
These cookies are necessary to ensure thatcertain areas of the site function properly. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies. In the absence of these cookies, the site or some portions of it may not work properly. They are usually set by your actions while requesting our services. Examples of these actions are logging in, filling out forms, or setting privacy preferences. These tracking tools are strictly necessary to ensure the function and provision of the service you have requested from us, therefore they cannot be deactivated and do not require your consent.
These cookies are used to collect information regarding site use. The Data Controller or other responsible figures such as, but not limited to, marketing consultants and services, use this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and simplify its use, as well as to monitor its performance. This type of cookie collects anonymous information on user activity on the site as well as information about how the User reached the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains. This category is also known as Analytics. Activities such as page visit count, page load speed, and technologies used to access our site are included in this category.
These cookies are used to integrate third-party functionality on the Site (for example, forms for comments, videos, live chat, and social network icons that allow visitors to share site content). Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of partner sites or another source that offers features within the site. The Data Controller reminds the User that it is possible to change the cookie preferences at any time. It is also possible to disable these cookies from the browser at any time, although this may prevent the User from using certain parts of the Site. These cookies can be set by ourselves or by our third-party service providers, to which we have added digital services. If you do not authorize these cookies, some of these features may not work properly. These tracking tools allow us to offer a personalized user experience by improving the management of settings and allowing interaction with external networks and platforms.
These can be used by third-party companies to create a basic profile of your interests in order to show you relevant and engaging ads on other websites. They identify your browser and your device.
We will now share additional information regarding some of the tools and cookies that we use on the Site. We use these third-party cookies in order to improve both our Website and the browsing experience of our visitors.
Here are some examples:
We use Google Ads for advertising purposes and to measure the effectiveness of our campaigns.
We may also use this tool to acquire location information, create audience segments, and for re-marketing purposes.