ALBERGO ROMA - UNIHOTELS S.r.l. (di seguito "Hotel Roma")
Via Ghega 7 - 34132 Trieste
Capitale: €10.400,00 i.v.
1. The treatment of personal data means the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation, and destruction, or the combination of two or more of these procedures.
2. These data will be treated by employees of Hotel Roma and also by external parties involved in providing this service or carrying out support activities to furnish the same service as "Appointees of treatment", as specified in the specific list filed in the Registered Offices located at Via Ghega 7 - 34132 Trieste:
a) for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to Hotel Roma activities and to the management of relationships in general, such as those with customers and suppliers: thus being, for example, acquisition of preliminary information at the conclusion of an agreement, performing a service or one or more contractually agreed operations, managing payment or collection systems, recovering credit or goods, mitigating risks, providing ancillary services, etc.;
b) for purposes related to obligations under applicable laws, regulations, EU legislation, and regulations issued by authorities with this specific competence;
c) for the functional activities of Hotel Roma, such as customer care carried out directly or by third parties, aimed at detecting the degree of client satisfaction regarding the quality of services rendered; promotion and sale of goods and / or services of companies or third parties through letters, telephone, advertising material, market research and statistical analysis, etc.
3. The treatment of personal data can be handled manually, or through computer and electronic filing, with logics strictly related to the aforesaid purposes and, however, to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
4. Hotel Roma, in performing its activities and in providing several services, uses external parties such as, but not limited to the following types of companies: insurance, car insurance, data transmission, archiving, consulting and market research and credit recovery. In this case, there may be a need to transmit the data collected to these companies, even if they operate abroad. The data collected may also be disclosed to the parent company or companies related to Hotel Roma.
5. The complete and updated list of said subjects, or categories of subjects, may be obtained from: Hotel Roma, Via Ghega 7 - 34132 Trieste – the data controller.
6. The data must be provided voluntarily for the functional purposes of the activities carried out by Hotel Roma, these being: customer care, promotion and sale of goods and/or services of the company or of third parties, market research and statistical analysis, advertising, and/or invitations to promotional events. Any refusal to provide the data does not affect the completion of any sort relationship.
7. Individuals to whom the data refer may exercise the rights granted by law and, in particular, have the right at all times to:
a) request confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning them exist, even if not yet recorded, and request that said data and their origin be communicated in an intelligible form, along with the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based;
b) request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data that are treated unlawfully, including data which do not require to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treated;
c) request updating, correction or, where interested therein, the integration of said data;
d) oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the treatment of personal data, pertinent to the purpose for which it was collected;
e) oppose, in whole or in part, the treatment of personal data concerning the individuals, for purposes of commercial information, or advertising materials, or direct sales, or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication, exercising said right entirely free of charge.
f) for all information and requests, please contact the Legal Representative at the above indicated registered offices of Hotel Roma.
I declare that the data indicated in the fields are accurate. I also declare to have read the treatment of data statement compiled by Hotel Roma, pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and to expressly consent to the treatment of personal data according to what is indicated in the same statement. I further declare to allow communication to the external parties indicated in the statement, as well as allow for treating personal data for: customer care, promotion and sale of goods and / or services of the company or of third parties, market research and statistical analysis, promotional material, invitations to promotional events. Please note that under current regulations regarding privacy, personal data provided or otherwise acquired by Hotel Roma as part of its activities will be treated in accordance with the above stated regulations.
Cookies are short lines of text that can be used to perform tracing of sessions and to store specific information about Users who browse this Website. Cookies are used to improve as much as possible the user's browsing experience, in particular cookies:
- Allow you to avoid entering the same information several times during the visit.
- Analyze the use of services by Users, in order to optimize the browsing experience and the services themselves.
Below you can find the types of Cookies that may be used on the Website and a description of the purposes connected to their use.
Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the Website. This category of cookies include both persistent cookies and session cookies. Without these cookies, the whole Website or sections of it may not work properly.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the Website. The Owner, or other authorized third parties such as, as an example marketing companies, uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the Website and its usability, as well as to monitor its working. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about Users activity on the Website and the way in which they reached the Website and the pages they visited. This category of Cookies are sent from the Website or from third-party domains.
Cookies for detection by third parties:
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the visitor's use of the Website, the keywords used to reach the Website and traffic sources from which the visitors come, and for any marketing campaigns performance. The Owner may use this information to improve the Website. The cookies collect information anonymously. Cookies of this type are sent from the Website or third-party domains.
Cookies for the integration of third-party functionality:
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionality in the Website (eg, modules for comments/reviews or social network icons that allow visitors to share the Website content). This category of Cookies can be sent from the domains of partner's websites or sites that offer features hostesd on the Website.
The Owner reminds the User that he can change preferences related to cookies at any time. Cookies can also be disabled by the User at any time on its browser, but this may prevent from using sections of the Website.